You can judge the if the capacity of the battery is normal or not by the charging time of the battery.
Drain the battery and check the charging time:
10 cells battery’s charging time is about 1.5 hours;
The charging time of the 20 cells battery is about 3 hours;
The charging time of the 30 cells b
When the battery level is lower than 10%, the assist power would be weak or unstable to avoid over discharged. So it is normal if the motor does not work when the battery level is 10%
The version of the APP is low, please update to the latest version of APP.
Please check the points below if there is no assist power:
1. Please check that the battery is not dead;
2. Please check that the assist grade is not at 0;
3. Please check that the assist mode is not climbing mode with a high slope value;
4. Please check that the kit is mounting correctly and the gy
Fault 01: Over-current or sudden breakdown of MOS.
Reason: Driving circuit fault or over current leads to MOS shorted.
①Disconnect and reconnect the motor cable, and restart the kit in the APP.
②If the Fault 01 is still there after restarting, and the motor stuck when cranked reversely, th
There are several reasons why the assistance is weak or sometimes no assistance:
1. Check that the wheels are installed correctly, please refer to the [installation video] and install them correctly according to the instructions. If the installation is not correct, the assistance may be unstable; ht
It is normal for sparks to appear when the battery is plugged or unplugged.
There will be a short electric spark in the moment of contact with a larger voltage, don't worry.
This problem is mainly caused by the unstable connection between the kit and APP:
1. Please make sure the bike is by your side, if it is far from you, the Bluetooth connection may be interrupted;
2. Reopen the APP and connect the kit again.
Please check the points below:
①Check whether there is friction between the motor hub and the front fork. Please adjust the clearance by adding or removing washers between motor and the front fork;
②Check whether there is friction on the disc brake. Please adjust the position of the disc brake calip
Please tap “restore factory” in the setting page to do a factory reset to the kit and try again.